This year we also has an unique extra offer for a one-day workshop right after jdk.io the 13. of June with Vlad Mihalcea from the Hibernate team. https://vladmihalcea.com
In this one-day workshop Vlad, are going through various data access performance optimizations that are relevant for a great variety of Java Persistence frameworks.
Therefore, we are going to discuss:
- The best way to do database schema migrations.
- Effective JDBC logging.
- How to assert the automatically generated SQL statements during testing.
- How to monitor database connection usage and provision connection pools.
- How to use JDBC batching and speed up write operations.
- How to use Statement caching efficiently to speed up read operations.
- Fetching best practices
- The workshop is the 13th juni, the day after the jdk.io and the location is :
Naverland 2, 15. sal
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/r7AMCh
It’s important you bring your on laptop for the training session
We reserve the right to cancel if there are less than 3 participants, and the workshop has a maximum capacity of 15 people.