This year we also has an unique extra offer for a one-day workshop right after jdk.io the 13. of June with Vlad Mihalcea - https://vladmihalcea.com from the Hibernate team.
In this one-day workshop Vlad, are going through various data access performance optimizations that are relevant for a great variety of Java Persistence frameworks.
Therefore, we are going to discuss:
- The best way to do database schema migrations.
- Effective JDBC logging.
- How to assert the automatically generated SQL statements during testing.
- How to monitor database connection usage and provision connection pools.
- How to use JDBC batching and speed up write operations.
- How to use Statement caching efficiently to speed up read operations.
- Fetching best practices
It’s important you bring your on laptop for the training session
Date and time : 13/6-2018 between 09.00 - 18.00
Price and ticket sales :
- For both the JDK.IO and workshop is DKK 4.800,00 include breakfast, lunch and coffee - ticket sale
We reserve the right to cancel if there are less than 3 participants, and the workshop has a maximum capacity of 15 people.